A Bold Vision In Israel
Will Benjamin Netanyahu help bring both peace and prosperity to the Middle East? When he was elected Israel's Prime Minister last May, many worried that the sometimes headstrong young Likud leader would turn the clock back on the Middle East peace process. Indeed, his initial refusal to meet with Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat and careless policy decisions such as the mid-September opening of a controversial archaeological tunnel in Jerusalem seemed to reinforce a pessimistic vision of the future for the Middle East.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner