Make That Junk E Mail Disappear
ARE YOU READY TO CANCEL all those online services, electronic magazines, and newsletters you subscribed to in the excitement of discovering the World Wide Web? Go ahead and try. Most electronic services won't simply go away at the click of a mouse.
Dot Com Interactive, however, will help you get rid of pesky cyberservices. Cancel-It! is a free service offered by the New York-based company. Just go to its Web site at www.cancel-it.com and fill out an electronic form. The service keeps a database of addresses and automatically sends a message to the service or E-mail site. If the address is not in the database, staffers will manually send the cancellation notice and then enter the new address in the company's database. So far, the company's Web site design business is paying the bills, but advertising or corporate sponsors may support the service in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners