Danger Lurking In The Markets
For economic forecasters, the course of the U.S. economy over the coming year seems a relatively easy call. At least that's what appears to be implied by the close accord among the experts recently polled by BUSINESS WEEK, who foresee a year of moderate growth, moderate inflation, and a low and steady jobless rate (BW--Dec. 30).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day