Commentary: Commerce: Keep The Business, Lose The SleazePaul Magnusson
It was hard to miss the exquisite irony of it all: William M. Daley, scion of one of America's most political families and a lifelong resident of Chicago, the big-shouldered city where politics is a contact sport, promising during his Senate confirmation hearing on Jan. 22 that there will be "no place for politics" in his Commerce Dept.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing