Your Guide To Mutual Funds
To say that investors are wild about mutual funds is like saying Tiger Woods can putt. In 1996, some $223 billion was handed over to equity-fund managers--$28 billion more than all the money in equity funds only eight years ago. It's almost as much as the gross domestic product of Sweden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy