Olivetti Finally Does The Unthinkable
Olivetti get out of personal computers? "Why, that's like asking Fiat to stop making automobiles." That was Italian tycoon Carlo De Benedetti's comment just 18 months ago, when billion-dollar losses in Olivetti's PC division were threatening to sink one of Italy's most famous companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy