Tyco's Deal A Month Man
Everywhere L. Dennis Kozlowski goes in the world, he scrutinizes the local fire hydrants. The chief executive of Tyco International Ltd. isn't a wannabe firefighter. He's gauging sales of one of the prosaic but vital industrial products made by his conglomerate. "Our wives sometimes think we're a bunch of dogs," jokes a colleague, who admits that he, too, is a hydrant-spotter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts