Barshefsky: In Defense Of Clinton's Trade Record
Contrary to Robert Kuttner's assertion ("How Clinton's trade policy hamstrings America," Economic Viewpoint, Dec. 30), President Clinton's policy consistently reflects a strong vision to sustain U.S. economic competitiveness and American jobs in the 21st century--and a solid record of tough market-opening actions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again