The Trustbusters Get One Right
The Federal Trade Commission's Dec. 17 settlement with Ciba-Geigy Ltd. and Sandoz Ltd. shows a new savvy among trustbusters about high-tech competition. In an arena where intellectual property is critical, the FTC moved to make sure that no single company monopolizes R&D and innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone