The quality of wireless calling took a big leap forward with the advent of a new digital technology called PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. PCS calls are more secure from eavesdroppers, don't suffer from static or dropped connections, and are--for now--cheaper. Last April in Washington, Sprint Spectrum was the first company to offer PCS, and it was followed by PrimeCo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders