The Mini Motorola
The sleek STARTAC phone from Motorola brings cachet back to cellular. Motorola dubs the 3.1-ounce, 5-cubic-inch mite the first "wearable" phone. Despite the $1,000-to-$2,000 price, retailers can't keep the tiny phones in stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders