Pippin Isn't Ripe Yet
On paper, the Pippin @World looks like a winner. This $500 set-top box, based on technology from Apple Computer and designed by Bandai Digital Entertainment, lets you surf the Web, do E-mail, play games, even write letters and draw on your TV. Alas, Pippin pays a high price for all that versatility: It doesn't do anything well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans