With sales at Cisco Systems growing 80% a year, CEO JOHN CHAMBERS keeps executing flawlessly. The $4 billion network-equipment maker dominates the market for gear that makes the Internet and corporate networks tick. Chambers, 47, a veteran of Wang Laboratories and IBM, brings a concern for co-workers born from overseeing huge layoffs at Wang. Now, his biggest problem is hiring fast enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts