Hot Ad Shop In The Heartland
Like other advertising agencies, Fallon McElligott has trappings of the self-consciously hip--from an in-house diner to strategically placed punching bags. But other features set it apart. Located far from advertising's hub of Madison Avenue, staffers at Minneapolis-based FM are reminded daily that creativity has no geography. Each morning, a message on every personal computer notes the firm's mission: to be "the premier creative agency in the world."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts