Daniel P. Tully
In four years at the helm, Chairman and CEO DANIEL P. TULLY steered Merrill Lynch to record earnings and completed its shift from a retail brokerage Goliath to a global investment banking powerhouse. The 65-year-old Tully, who stepped down as CEO on Dec. 27, defused the Orange County disaster, built Merrill into a top M&A player, and doubled assets under management--all of which helped triple Merrill's stock, to 82, during Tully's tenure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's