Daniel P. Tully
In four years at the helm, Chairman and CEO DANIEL P. TULLY steered Merrill Lynch to record earnings and completed its shift from a retail brokerage Goliath to a global investment banking powerhouse. The 65-year-old Tully, who stepped down as CEO on Dec. 27, defused the Orange County disaster, built Merrill into a top M&A player, and doubled assets under management--all of which helped triple Merrill's stock, to 82, during Tully's tenure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting