Will The Euro Tame The Eurobull?
For European investors, 1996 was the year falling interest rates finally put the bull back in bond and equity markets. But it's not the bulls, but the pols, who are patting themselves on the back for the markets' achievements. In the struggle between economic fundamentals and the political will to establish a single currency for the 15 European Union economies, you can definitely chalk up a triumph for politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018