Weighing In On Mc Kinsey
In your article "Sexual harassment at McKinsey?" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Dec. 9), you suggested that Suzanne Porter's claims of sexual harassment are at the heart of the case, despite the fact that the court has already thrown out these claims. You also chose not to report that Porter complained about harassment for the first time only after having retained her third set of lawyers and after having made many other claims over a two-year period in a demand letter before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and with two federal courts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing