A Multimedia Power Surge
This is the time when we trend-spotters are supposed to peer into our crystal balls and predict the big news of the year to come. Fortunately, the computer industry makes my job easy by announcing products months before they are available for sale. And the hot trend for 1997 will be multimedia performance good enough to turn PCs into serious home-entertainment appliances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas