Joe Hill Takes On Joe College
Campus unrest has usually been the province of hotheaded 20-year-olds. But these days, it's the professors and graduate students who are kicking up a fuss. In November alone, professors voted in a union at Southern Illinois University and scheduled an election for one at the University of Minnesota. Grad students at the University of California staged strikes and rallies at five campuses. And those at New York University held a meeting for students from around the country to learn more about unionization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline