Upping The Bid For T. Rowe Price?By
When shares of T. Rowe Price Associates (TROW) hit 25 in January, many analysts grew wary, noting that T. Rowe Price--one of the largest publicly traded mutual-fund companies--was simply benefiting from a surging stock market and rising mutual-fund sales. They warned that, should the market wane, mutual funds' honeymoon would end. Now, with the Dow Jones industrial average at around 6500 and T. Rowe Price at 36, analysts are more skittish still--toward the market and this stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards