Texaco Was Just The Beginning
It was perhaps the first big aftershock of Texaco Inc.'s diversity debacle. On Dec. 2, Jesse Jackson led a clamorous protest outside R.R. Donnelley & Sons' Chicago headquarters, showing support for a suit brought by minority workers who were fired when Donnelley closed a printing operation. "We're willing to demonstrate and litigate," Jackson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?