Commentary: Memo To Janet Reno: Quit Dodging DonorgateBy
Three times, Attorney General Janet Reno has weighed a request to name an independent counsel to investigate the Demo-crats' foreign fund-raising follies. Each time, most recently on Nov. 29, she has declined. Like everyone in Washington, the nation's top law-enforcer now appears to have chosen sides. But this case cries out for an investigator beyond White House control. Reno should reconsider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day