U.S.: The Good And Bad News About Exports
Whatever happened to the export boom? Only a year ago, exports were bounding along, enjoying double-digit growth. Now, the pace has slumped to a paltry 3%. Economists blame weak world growth. The National Association of Manufacturers puts the onus on the strong dollar. And the White House can only put on a brave face in front of the latest grim data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations