The U.S. As Power Broker In Asia
After years of denouncing the U.S. as a declining power, governments from Singapore to Beijing are beginning to realize that America may be essential to peace and prosperity in the region. This is an historical opportunity that Washington should not miss. By embracing a balance-of-power foreign policy model, the U.S. can play a pivotal role in 21st century Asia while furthering its own national interests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing