The Texan With A Gift For Thrifts
Gerald J. Ford is a sweet-talking country banker from the Texas Panhandle--the kind of guy who can spin a tall tale or charm birds out of the trees. He seems an unlikely business partner for Ronald O. Perelman, the cigar-chomping New York tycoon. But going into business with Ford (no relation to the ex-President) may turn out to be one of the best moves Perelman has made.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day