Sexual Harassment At Mc Kinsey?
To Suzanne Porter, joining McKinsey & Co. as a freshly minted MBA was the start of a dream career. She had eagerly sought out the elite consulting operation, which dangles high starting salaries in front of new MBAs. But a decade later, Porter says she can't find herself a permanent position as a result of an ugly dispute with the white-shoe firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis