Curse Of The Chunnel
The 10% plunge in Eurotunnel's share price since the Nov. 18 train fire draws only a shrug from Christian Cambier, the head of a shareholders action group in Paris. To him, the rush to dump Eurotunnel stock in the wake of the fire under the channel was just another in a long series of debacles that have beset the project. "We are used to it," says Cambier, who owns some 3,000 shares now worth $4,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations