Can Taiwan's Lee Clean Up `A Second Sicily'?
It was the worst criminal massacre in Taiwan's history. Early on the morning of Nov. 21, killers entered the house of a county chief in a Taipei suburb and murdered him and seven others. Chillingly methodical, the assassins taped the victims' eyes before shooting them in the back of the head.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself