Looks Like A Truck, Glides Like A LincolnBy
It's not yet 4 a.m., and the sun is beginning to rise in a misty Anchorage sky. The highway opens up before me, and I punch the accelerator of Ford's newest sport-utility creation, the Expedition. This jumbo vehicle, which dwarfs Ford's popular Explorer, feels like a luxury car as it effortlessly surges toward 70 miles per hour. As I reach the crest of a small hill on the Seward Highway, my view of the snowcapped mountains ahead is suddenly marred by a police car aiming its radar gun at me from the median. Paradise lost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders