Commodities Fall From Grace
Industrial commodity prices, which have long been regarded as a key guide to emerging U.S. economic and inflation trends, are losing some of their charisma. The Conference Board, which is now responsible for compiling the composite business-cycle indicators that formerly were issued by the Commerce Dept., says it is dropping changes in sensitive-materials prices from the index of leading indicators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy