Commentary: Clinton: From Road Warrior To Elmer FuddBy
It's less than three weeks since Election Day, and like all political junkies, I'm suffering withdrawal pains. There are the classic symptoms: dry throat whenever I scan the papers and can't find a soccer-mom story, shaky hands as I search in vain for a C-SPAN election forum, and cold sweats as I realize that Bill Clinton won't be hitting the campaign trail again to dispense pork-barrel presents from Air Force One. "Have you been good, Cleveland? Here's a bridge. Ho, ho, ho...."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations