Al Dunlap Revs His Chain Saw
It was, as Sunbeam Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Albert J. Dunlap himself put it, "vintage Dunlap." The massive overhaul of the Fort Lauderdale-based small-appliance maker announced on Nov. 12 has been eagerly awaited since the self-proclaimed turnaround artist took charge in July. The restructuring slashes the company's operations to the marrow while setting out an ambitious growth plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations