After The Crash At A Diskmaker
Financial figures for Cerion Technologies Inc. were reported wrongly in "After the crash at a diskmaker" (Inside Wall Street, Nov. 11). The company posted revenues of $28.2 million and net income of $3.4 million, or 64 cents a share, in 1995, based on 5.4 million shares outstanding. The company also reported cash and short-term investments of $9.6 million as of Sept. 27, 1996.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day