Where Rice Is King, And Queens Throw Cow PiesSusan Jackson
Byron Gautreau waves a plastic forkful of shrimp-and-rice casserole under his nose. He opens his mouth and savors the morsel. "Can you feel the pecan behind it?" he asks his co-judge. A second bite, and he's not so sure. "It's got too much of an artificial taste," he says, looking at the recipe tucked underneath the casserole. The culprit: Liquid Smoke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day