The Buzz On B School Rankings
The BUSINESS WEEK ranking of B-schools is the only one with any meaning for MBA students ("The best B-schools," Cover Story, Oct. 21). When the University of Chicago dropped five spots in the recent list, the university's administration called an emergency meeting to discuss student concerns. Over half of the students attended.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day