The Best Offshore Funds
What's the hottest investment on Wall Street? Mutual funds, of course. But America isn't the only place where mutual-fund mania is taking hold. Outside the U.S., investors are pouring record sums into funds of their own. And not just any mutual funds. From Hong Kong to Hamburg, the place to be is in the area once reserved for the ultraprivate and mega-rich: offshore funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries