Score One For The Boat Rockers At Deutsche Bank
Last winter, Rolf-Ernst Breuer confided to friends that he was so fed up with the infighting among top managers at Deutsche Bank that he was thinking about leaving. Instead, the 58-year-old director's career just took a dramatic turn in the opposite direction. On Oct. 30, the bank that hired Breuer as an apprentice in 1956 announced that he will take over when chief executive Hilmar Kopper retires next May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations