Shopping: Let Your Fingers Do The Walking
If you're like most PC shoppers this holiday season, it won't be your first time; some 60% of home-PC buyers already own a PC. And, like many of those experienced PC owners, you may dread the ordeal ahead: days of schlepping from store to store, searching for a bargain--or a knowledgeable salesperson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing