Laptops: The Little Guys Keep Gaining
This year, nearly 13 million people--traveling sales reps, executives, and small-business people--will get a new laptop computer. In the past, most of those buyers could count on one hand the brands they were likely to consider: Toshiba, Compaq, IBM, or Apple. Together, these "big four" had a near-stranglehold over two-thirds of the portable PC business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis