He's Got Washington Listening To Labor Again
Steve Rosenthal has heard the story many times. When he was a young child, someone chucked a brick through the window of his parents' house as a warning to his father, a Brooklyn shoe salesman, who was trying to organize a union. Today, Rosenthal is lobbing political bricks of his own as the AFL-CIO's new political director and the architect of the federation's highly successful push back into politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing