Baseball's Slump Is Far From Over
The Babe and the Mick would be proud. More home runs have gone flying out of ballparks this season than ever before. Attendance is up noticeably from last year. Two of the most emotion-inducing teams in the country--the New York Yankees and Atlanta Braves--struggled through thrilling playoffs to lock horns in the World Series. And by the time you read this, owners and players could have a labor deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries