The Apple Of Anyone's Eye?
The distinguishing feature of Apple's new PowerBook 1400 laptop, and its most noticeable innovation, is a set of panels allowing customers to customize the exterior of their machine's casing. There's laptop gray, or five snazzy patterns that come with the machine. Outside companies may even whip up panels in leather or wood grain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis