Ready To Toss Those Cancer Sticks?Barbara Hetzer
Gloria Resto tried everything. But neither the gum nor the patch nor trying to go cold turkey helped her stop smoking. The New York human resources staffer couldn't survive more than a day or two without lighting up--until she joined a support group in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing