Hudson Hotels: Comfy ReturnsBy
Who's Anthony Wilson? He's the chairman and CEO of Hudson Hotels (HUDS). Wilson was named this year's "Top Hotel CEO" by HVS International, a New York-based lodging industry appraisal firm. Last year, the honor went to Michael Rose, chairman of Promus Hotel, a large operator of more than 725 hotels. But why Wilson of the little-known Hudson Hotels? Because Hudson gave investors sterling returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards