Better Service Gives A Web Site Its Wallop
"Making money on the Net" (Cover Story, Sept. 23) excluded the thing that Web sites such as ours have been particularly successful at--servicing. The increased access our members have to our education, research, and networking facilities via the Web has improved our business. We can tell our prospects and new members about the services we provide, thus improving utilization of those services. And we are able to better customize our services through the detailed and rapid feedback we get.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts