The Squawk Over Boston Chicken
Fast-growing Boston Chicken Inc. is getting the kind of free media plugs any marketing executive would die for. On a recent episode of The Single Guy, the popular NBC sitcom, the hero's dad says he has only a few regrets in life: not spending more time with his son and not investing in Boston Chicken stock. And in the current best-selling mystery novel by James Patterson, Jack & Jill, one chapter starts with a couple of cops sitting in one of the chain's Boston Market restaurants eating "double-glazed meatloaf and mashed potatoes made from scratch."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing