-- Concorde to cyberspace? InterJet promises to get you and up to 100 employees there in half an hour--with a Web page and internal E-mail to boot. The product, created by Whistle Communications in Foster City, Calif., goes on sale this month for $1,995 at Internet service providers. The target: six million businesses with fewer than 100 employees. Whistle figures a quarter already have a LAN, but only 1% have Internet access.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis