Cybernews Alerts Beamed By Radio
THANKS TO THE INTERNET, personal computers let people keep up with news, information, and E-mail from around the world. Problem is, bringing in all that stuff requires a lot of time and ties up phone lines. Global Village Communication Inc., a Sunnyvale (Calif.) supplier of communication gear for PCs, thinks it has a solution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis