B Schools Are Forever
Is business school worth it? The top schools now cost about $50,000 for a two-year degree plus twice that in lost earnings. On a cost-benefit basis, can that kind of investment possibly be justified. Well...yes. The latest BUSINESS WEEK survey of the best business schools shows that for those who choose wisely, the return will come, even though it may take five or six years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing