Airbus And Boeing: The Dogfight Continues
Airbus executive Rolf Rue, who says Boeing is out of touch with its customers, should do some research on Boeing ("Booming Boeing," Cover Story, Sept. 30). He will learn some valuable lessons on customer service, which was emphasized by Boeing at a time when few companies engaged in research to gauge customer needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again